We now provide hands-on photography workshops for DSLR camera owners.
Training is tailored to the group’s needs. Below is a example of subjects that can be covered:
- Camera Basics
- Camera Modes – Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, etc.
- Exposure – Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- Depth of Field
- White Balance
- RAW vs JPEG
- Requires a Digital SLR camera
- A tripod is recommended
- Class size is 3 to 6 individuals
- Workshop locations and times vary depending on time of year and class
- The cost is $75 per workshop per person
- Workshops are approximately 2.5 hours
- For a workshop schedule send an email to email@example.com